KissAnime My Hero Academia [Updated: All 3 Seasons]
How you guys doing, Today I’m going to share a new anime show with you. This anime show is about high school kid and superpowers. Which is the best combo I’ve ever seen, we all have a fantasy of having some supernatural powers when we’re in high school. We wanted to do some extraordinary things which aren’t possible for a normal human being.
This anime is based on those imaginary events, not only this. You’ll get a bunch of extras in this show.
You’ll find intelligence, fight, thriller, and comedy also. All of these genres in a single show is unbelievable.
What this KissAnime My Hero Academia is all about?
This show is based on an imaginary fantasy where the world or the specified country japan got some powers.
80% of the total population gets powers of doing something unnatural. They can control fire, ice or manipulate things. Whereas the rest of the 20% still struggles in schools to prepare themselves to find their abilities.
There is a kid named Izuku who met with his idol and he gets an opportunity to be a successor of his idol. He took admission in a Hero Program Training school, then he finds the real meaning of being a hero.
My Hero Academia KissAnime [Season 1]
The appearance of “quirks,” newly discovered superpowers, has been steadily increasing over the years, with 80 percent of humanity possessing various abilities from manipulation of elements to shapeshifting. This leaves the remainder of the world completely powerless, and Izuku Midoriya is one such individual.
Since he was a child, the ambitious middle schooler has wanted nothing more than to be a hero. Izuku’s unfair fate leaves him admiring heroes and taking notes on them whenever he can. But it seems that his persistence has borne some fruit: Izuku meets the number one hero and his personal idol, All Might. All Might’s quirk is a unique ability that can be inherited, and he has chosen Izuku to be his successor!
Enduring many months of grueling training, Izuku enrolls in UA High, a prestigious high school famous for its excellent hero training program, and this year’s freshmen look especially promising. With his bizarre but talented classmates and the looming threat of a villainous organization, Izuku will soon learn what it really means to be a hero.
KissAnime My Hero Academia 2nd Season
At UA Academy, not even a violent attack can disrupt their most prestigious event: the school sports festival. Renowned across Japan, this festival is an opportunity for aspiring heroes to showcase their abilities, both to the public and potential recruiters.
However, the path to glory is never easy, especially for Izuku Midoriya—whose quirk possesses great raw power but is also cripplingly inefficient. Pitted against his talented classmates, such as the fire and ice wielding Shouto Todoroki, Izuku must utilize his sharp wits and master his surroundings to achieve victory and prove to the world his worth.
KissAnime Boku No Hero Academia [Third Season]
I don’t want to give spoiler of this season, because this will become boring and your suspense will be over after reading this.
There are only 25 Episodes in this Boku No Hero Academia, KissAnime My Hero Academia 3rd Season. Watch them and I gurantee you won’t feel regret watching this show.
How to watch these Shows for Free?
I’m pretty sure you’re now keen at watching these anime shows. I won’t take much of your time, below I’ve shared the buttons which will redirect you to the place from where you can stream this anime show for free.
There is a total of 3 seasons available of this My Hero Academia show. If they update the list I’ll let you know.
Hope you guys like this show, as well my work and give this post a thumbs up and don’t forget to share this with your mates who love watching animes.